Emma the Bunny
Make your own Emma the Bunny with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Emma the Bunny is a TOFT classic and an international bestseller. Emma's unique ears and easy pattern means that she's perfect for beginners and a great first project.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Stone
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A length of mushroom thread for the nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position