Making Stories Issue 3
Issue 3 explores the topic of Growth with patterns that reflect this inspiration both in their stitch patterns and construction. All of them have been selected with an eye towards versatility in wearing as we're entering spring and autumn, both transitional seasons where layering is key.
In terms of the editorial content, Issue 3 looks at Growth from a few different angles: It includes a fantastic conversation among a few fibre business owners who share their views on business growth and sustainability, Gaye Glasspie dives into what sustainable growth meant and means for her, Alina Jordan explores the depth of Social Media and how its growth has changed her life as a knitter, and Ani Lee opens up about growing to appreciate her body.
With Making Stories Magazine, we strive to feature companies and makers who focus on sustainability, transparency, fairness and equity in their work. We love telling their stories and hope to inspire and enable crafters to make conscious and informed decisions about the materials they use and the companies they support.
- Atmosphere Shawl & Scarf Recipe by Making Stories in The Fibre Co. Cumbria Fingering & Worsted
- Cattedrale Shawl by Valentina Cosciani in Lino Muka
- Espalier Sweater by Nataliya Sinelshchikova in mYak Tibetan Cloud Wool
- Northbound Cardigan by Claire Walls in Triskelion Yarn Emrys Sport
- Pale Shelter Sweater by Vanessa Pellisa in De Rerum Natura Antigone
- Petiole Sweater by Stephanie Earp in Stolen Stitches Nua Sport
- Treillage Socks by A L Leong in Woolly Mammoth Fibre Co. Natural Sock
- Unfolding Shawl by Sari Nordlund in Garthenor No. 1
*any items ordered with this item will be held and sent with this item.