In-Store Personal Shopping
We are very excited to welcome customers back to the shop after lockdown! In order to manage the safety of our staff and customers A Yarn Story is initially opening limited hours and on a by-appointment only basis. This will allow us to continue to give you the best possible shopping experience given the current circumstances.
What you can expect:
- 15 min of one-on-one personal service
- Use of hand sanitizer will be compulsory upon entering the shop
- A vintage style counter service whereby we bring you items to browse
- Professional help and advice from one our team members
- Fun, interactive shopping at a safe social distance
- Staff members will be wearing a face covering
What we need from you:
- As much info about the project you are shopping for as possible
- This includes pattern name and designer
- If you have some yarn for a project and just need to add to or 'top-up' please let us know what yarn you have
- Need help choosing a project from start to finish? No problem, just let us know what you want to make - a jumper, a shawl, knitted, crocheted etc so we can pull some ideas before hand
Please follow the link below to book your appointment.