Quite possibly the coolest and most practical knitting accessory ever. Cocoknits new lines of tools tops itself with the Knitter's Keep. It's sylish, clever and oh so handy.
Are you tired of digging through the sofa cushions to find your stitch markers? Tired of holding your cable needle behind your ear (or with your teeth)? And where is that tapestry needle when you need it?
A silicone slap bracelet fits any size wrist and sports a brushed steel-plated magnet. Nickel-plated accessories attach to the magnet to keep what you need where you need it most.
- One silicone slap bracelet in orange, green, blue or grey
- 10 large round stitch markers (accommodate US 15 / 10mm needles or smaller)
- 10 small round stitch markers (accommodate US 9 / 5.5mm needles or smaller)
- 10 opening stitch markers (accommodate US 11 / 8mm needles or smaller)
- 2 cable needles (size US 1 / 2.5mm)
- 2 curved-tip tapestry needles
- One handy 100% cotton pouch to keep everything together in your knitting bag.