Laine Magazine - Issue 10
Pre-Order* Now for December 11th release date!
Laine Magazine is back and we are very excited about it! You'll find 12 beautiful designs in this issue including two by our very own Aleks Byrd.
The Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace.
It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
The Winter 2020 issue includes:
• 148 pages
• 12 knitting patterns
• an interview with Denise Bayron
• an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
• an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section.
*Note that items ordered with this book will not ship until the magazine is available