Laine Magazine - Issue 12
Issue 12: Hav will contain beautiful patterns from sweaters to cardigans to socks and shawls, as well as seasonal recipes, interesting articles, and more.
Inside this issue, you will find:
- 148 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Judit Gummlich
- an article about mYak
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankar
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue:
*anything ordered with this item will be held until this item is available to ship