This gorgeous new knitting kit combines our Opus yarn with a new pattern by SweaterFreak for an ultra chic herringbone cowl. Best of all, the yardage in our Opus yarn is so generous you can knit TWO cowls out of this kit - one for you and one for a friend.
Opus is a lush spin of Falkland merino and baby alpaca. It has a super-soft handle, more similar to cashmere than your typical merino/alpaca blend – it is truly a luxurious and hardwearing yarn.
This cowl uses a mosaic technique with only one color worked per round to achieve a colorwork look without the fuss of floats. The pattern is therefore suited for an advanced beginner.
This kit includes 2 skeins of Opus yarn. PLEASE NOTE: Pattern and needles NOT included. Please purchase the pattern on Ravelry here or from the designer directly here. The pattern is both written and charted.
Colour Combinations include:
- Castlerock and Cove, or Splashed White and Cove
- Castlerock and Maya, or Splashed White and Maya
- Castlerock and Cinnibar, or Splashed White and Cinnibar
- Castlerock and Greenery, or Splashed White and Greenery
- Castlerock and Splashed White