Chablis the Unicorn
Make your own Chablis the Unicorn with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This mythical creature has quickly risen through the rankings to become one of our best-selling kits. This kit contains everything you need to make Chablis the Unicorn – yarn, hook, stuffing, thread for the eyes and nose and a needle to sew her up, all packaged in a TOFT Eco Box.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Cream and 25g in DK Pink
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.