Cindy the Flamingo
Make your own Cindy the Flamingo with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Cindy uses three of TOFT's super-soft DK yarns to create a much loved bird. The colour changes on this project make it perfect for anyone looking to take their beginner skills to the next level.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft British wool in DK Pink, 25g in DK Oatmeal and 25g in DK Black
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.