These fun booties are based on the much-loved animal designs from Kerry Lord's 'Edward's Menagerie' collection of amigurumi crochet toys. Available in three size options - infant, junior, and adult - you'll be able to make a matching set of slippers for the whole family! This Chablis the Unicorn booties kit contains our luxurious pure wool yarn and an easy-to-follow downloadable pattern with video links for all the techniques.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in Cream DK, spun in the UK
- 25g of super soft pure wool in Pink DK, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A small amount of premium toy stuffing for the horns
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your infant animal booties.
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
SKILL LEVEL: 3 - Intermediate.
IT WILL TAKE: approximately 5-10 hrs crochet time.